We are proud to announce the 8 finalists for the Virtual South Summit in Education Startup Competition, the fourth encounter of the joint initiative with IE University.
More than 130 startups have participated in the competition from more than 30 countries with more than 70% international participation. The international projects are predominantly from: United States, Israel, India, Germany, Colombia, United Kingdom.
These are the top 8 Mobility & Logistics startups:
– Symba [United States] is a business practice management platform that helps companies run internship programs easily while ensuring valuable learning experiences for students.
– Interact [Egypt] transforms any monitor into a fast and accurate interactive surface that shares classroom data with students’ smart devices.
– Mosabi [United States] offers financial education through animated content designed and built into a mobile app.
– OffWeGo [United States] helps universities manage their students’ travel through a mobile app that promotes safe travel and unforgettable experiences.
– Gamelearn [Spain] revolutionizes business training through a unique game-based learning platform, offering content tailored to a company’s different departments.
– Smartest [Switzerland] combines machine learning and UX to generate an app that allows students and teachers to load or scan study material, generating interactive exercises that are easy to learn and teach.
– Zapiens [Spain] is an collaborative artificial intelligence designated to build learning communities and improve team productivity.
– Xertify [Colombia] is a software that allows automates the issuance of digital certificates using blockchain, facilitating student’s mobility in educational institutions.
All of them will be pitching their projects in front of a jury with top notch investors from SoftBank, id8 Spaces, Kibo Ventures, Learn Capital, All Iron or Accel Partners, as well as leading corporations such as Google, Sabadell or Wayra.
The winner of the Startup Competition will fast track to be a South Summit 2020 finalist.
Would you like to see them all pitching on Virtual South Summit? Register now!